Monday, January 14, 2008

Itsumo itsumademo...

WoaH!

ON 12 JANUARY 2008...

MAN UTD 6-0 NEWCASTLE...tsk tsk

Scorers:
Ronaldo 49,70,88
Tevez 55,90
Ferdinand 85

Carlos Tevez rawks!Check out Sharon's hairstyle...hahaha
(Just to play play ah sharon...not to make enemies) :D


school's been school-ing around...
no bercumbu-cumbu-ing around...
no mengintai-ing murid perempuan...what if the perempuan mengintai lelaki??hahaha
tidak boleh mencabul kehormatan...
Our school will become a great school with this penalty system..hahaha..
Bermisai dan berjanggut sounds nice to me...
!!!
Check out the new Bannedstory 3.0...
it's look really fun to me...

Here's a sample...
hahahaha...i love the tongue
*
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~
Craps:
seishun wo seishun...
Doshite?!!!!!!!
Gomenasai...
NANDOMO NANDOMO!!!OKURUYO!!!
In my arms...
In my soul...
Dakishimetainda!

My parents is almost back to bash my head up...
Got h/w to do!!!
BYE ALL!!!
That's about all
LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Just seeing u smiling is the most beautiful thing i've ever seen...

No comments: