Thursday, January 17, 2008

15 January 2008,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAID(KAKAK)..hahahahaha
she has been with my family for 8 years and more...
bought a cake for her :D

Don't really know how old is she...hahahaha
Isn't she leng lui??hahaha

16 January 2008,

Woooo.............1st day of Maths & Science Society...
It was just awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our 1st activity...
COKE MENTOS!!
We had 6 groups...
I was in Jay Min's group with Hong Xiang
We tried and tried but each team failed...
But then,the last bottle of coke...it was a SUCCESS...
The bottle just "POOF"
and coke started splashing out...
it's amazing~

Oh ya,TOHOSHINKI's latest single "PURPLE LINE"
it's kinda nice...hahaha for me but maybe not for you...



17 January,
Today's PJ was high jump...
but i didn't really jump anyway...
just once at 100 cm...kinda low for me!!hahaha!

OK guys that's all i can say...
Bye...Be happy...


Big Bang's LIES-I'm so sorry but i love you, i just can't lie...blah blah blah..hahahaha

No comments: