Monday, January 7, 2008

Baby Don't Cry

Can anyone tell me what's the homework for KH again??

School is whooooooooooo~
Calvin and Kian Huat kena kao kao by Mr.Selva today...
And almost every teacher says this subject that subject is the easiest to get an A!
Every night i can't sleep till 1-2 a.m...i need my beauty sleep...anyone please faint me*=]
I Can't Believe that i actually am taking Mandarin for PMR!!!
hahaha...hope to get an A...or at least pass the paper...hahaha

Last Saturday,1 am midnight...
my stomach started to sing 'NANDOMO NANDOMO OKURUYO'
So went down and cook spaggetti...
3/10,i give...
i know i know...i need some improvement...

Yesterday,went visit me aunty...she went to play basketball...woooooo~great!
Then,went jogging in Jusco...hahaha!
Went in Speedy to check out any movies,dramas or anything...
Saw this korean movie 'A Millionaire's First Love'...
sounds nice..looks nice too!
Went back and watch it straight away...
The movie was sweeeeeet...and Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaad....

:D
+Insa(Greeting),a korean song...best!

hahahahaha...ok?
last but not least...
There ya go,Kia Hooi...
A picture of my brother...
remember his face clearly!!

hahahahahaha...i know he's handsome...hahahaha

K,byeeeeeee....=]

Fly away Fly Away!<3!
Selavi,Selavi,Selavi...

No comments: