Friday, December 28, 2007

Wooooooooooooooooooooo........

hahaha...
hahaha...
last but not least,
hahaha...
Sorry,too energetic d.

Today,
Went Jusco to go watch a movie with Rudy,Chee How,Wei Shen and me bro...
"National Treasure 2 :Book Of Secrets"
we chose this movie at the last minute...
Wanted to watch "Codename:The Cleaner"
Thanks to Rudy...hahaha
Haiz,poh kiat ah..why didn't you just walk to jusco???hahaha

somemore don't wanna do for me my maths homework...
Watch watch watch...

"Oh!I found Cibola,The City Of Gold"
blah blah blah,ok habis...
Nothing to do so we went to KEC to play foosball



Damn nice...addicted to it~*chi kek*
i am just a beginner..so Rudy don't show off ok?:D

Then went to the library to play snooker and carrom..hahaha
i seriously need training for snooker...
and there's this white board in the room
Rudy started writing this...


hahahahaha....and then all went home
and it's 6.30!!!
time for dancing classes..
went there and no one attended...
so i am all alone~
So my teacher taught me "MOON walk"
cool~!
i just still need a lil training and PERFECT!..hahahaha

*End Day*

Anyday, Anytime
itsudemo anata omou kimochi
tomaranai tomerarenai...

KODA KUMI-ANYTIME

ICHIBAN!!!(Thumbs Up!)
Loving it..

Byeee and Sayonara Mr. Lee Cheng Hwa,me lovely uncle...going national service..scary!!!
Don't forget to bring me rocket launchers or pistols as presents...hahahaha joking
Don't miss me...cause i will~=]

hahaha too much crap down there...byeee~

No comments: