Monday, December 31, 2007

Good bye 2007...

In the year 2007,
there are too much memories that we can't even count using a calculator..
This year really changed me.....
to be more mature and stupid hahahahaha
I can't possibly forget about this year...ICHIBAN!
Tonight when you're about to sleep...
Recall all the things you've done this year...
The time we had been together
;]

I want a Partieee...hahahahahaha
everyone is like havin' fun
happy celebrating new year~

And umm...3 more days to school.
this fast 1 and a half month just passed..
hahaha just paid me fees and bought the books..
A n d i just cut my hair...damn it's as short as always hahahaha...
you're not gonna get me,Pn. Guna..no,you're not

Okieeee,i will see you all real soon...
PMR is no match for me...
=]
iloveyouuunandomonandomookuruyokimigasagashiteirumonomayoimosubetetewotokashiteikiteikouforeverlove

Some crap...nothing to do...=]
i didn't mean anything nasty..






Cal or JaeJoong(--->) more leng zai??hahahaha...

Latest update (10:54) :


I got a friend,Chee How to celebrate new year with...hahahahahahaha

He's the best!!!hahahaha...unlike poh kiat,no transport no transport...LoL joking..

His dog is cute...i shall call him to name it 'Vodka' hahaha...

We had much fun...

Ps2-ing,Pizza hutt-ing,chatt-ing,fight-ing with bro,chatt-ing and tons...

Thanks Chee How...happy new year~kamsa hamnida...




Hahaha...I Just found out that i accidentally used the cream for face scrub for my hair washing...

1 more hour before new year...2007,u rawk!!!

No comments: