Tuesday, December 11, 2007

TaG-GeD

Tagged by Cheyenneee n' Wai MuN...
I postponed this taggg for few days d..sorry
So here goes nothing..hahaha

Q1.What were you doing 10 years ago?
~Roaming around the house,fell and hurt my lips...hahaha

Q2.What were you doing 1 year ago?
~Getting use to myself in a high school...hahaha..i'm stupid though

Q3.What are the 5 snacks you enjoy?
~1.Potato Chips
2.Oreo..yummy
3.Nips..choco-Latte
4.Twisties..LoL?
5.Plain Crackers..my main one especially for midnight..

Q4.What are the 5 songs you know the lyrics?
~1.Forever Love by ToHoShinKi..best
2.Twinkle Twinkle Little Star??XD
3.Not sure...heheheh

Q5.5 things you would do if you are a millionaire
~1.Shop till my house is flooded
2.Eat till i have to wASH plates..
3.Donate half of them to those who needs me :D
4.Bring my parents to the cruise..LoL
5.Buy a huge mansion for all friends to stay together..cool?!
Lastly,burn the last ringgit..hahahaha

Q6.5 REAL-bad habits...
~1.Bite me huge lips...till it bleeds..
2.Sleep very very very..i mean very Late..
3.Bully my lil sis...hahaha my daily chore..
4.Bad handwriting(i'm working on it)
5.Being stubborn like a cow...=]

Q7.5 things you like to do?
~1.Make time stops
2.Watch more dramas..they can make me FLY~!
3.Talk,Play,Love
4.Buy the albums that i've been looking for..
5.Crapping..ROX

Q8.5 favourite toys
~1.Computer..oh my love~!
2.My baby handphone...
3.My TV..
4.My hair??!!
5.My Fridge..*open n' close* *open n' close*

Q9.5 things you would never wear?
~1.Singlet..ahh~!
2.Bra...not for me..XD
3.Panties..if u insist-
4.A Skirt..but if u pay me i will~haha
5.Sandals..hahaha i prefer my kitty shoes..

Q10.5 things you hate to do
~1.Do my homework...they suck!
2.Sleep early and wake up early..hahaha
3.Scold ppl...as u know i'm a kind person
4.Emo..lock myself in the toilet...hahaha
5.Slap U!!!

I would like to tag:
ME...=]

Remember,
if we can fly,
we must fly HIGH..
:D

No comments: