Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Can't Stop Loving You-uuuu...

What do you always do when u got nothing to do??

Yesterday went to watch Alvin & The Chipmunks...
One word for it...Awesome!!!
hahahahahaha....i Hope To Watch it Again...Anyone wanna join??

ahahahahahah

Thx Poh Kiat for my snow queen back...
i miss it so much~!
And WELCOME TO DELTA...hahaha

Super Junior-First Snow..wonderful song

6 More Days To Christmas Day...
hahahaha...it's getting closer everyday...
Ho!Ho!Ho!

LAst But Not Least,School's almost here...
PMR...woah~CooL!!!
Must Serious D...
Haven't paid fee yet..wakaka
See ya all very soon...

My body knows my heart better than myself
If I’m nervous my palms will sweat
Is it always? In the tears that want me to stop grinding my teeth
I’ve been taught what sorrow and regret are
I’ve stuffed in many bags your hopeful words before setting off
Whenever I tried to turn back, you are the one who stopped me
One day too, compared to me, who is always at a loss for words
You who holds someone close without saying anything
Will realize that your way is really so lonely

Patting my back while I’m squatting down, your little palm that's always beside me
More than any beautifully decorated words, I’ve been saved by this warmth
Never does everything go smoothly, surely when everything goes wrong
We notice that a person’s existence is important. I thank you for loving me no matter
How I am and for being beside me always
_
Lying down on a grassy patch and gazing at the flowing clouds
I was able to regain a peaceful heart
Just a little, there, I got the feeling its more gentle than yesteday and
I reflected on how a person cannot live alone
But still faraway I’m enchanted by the swaying flower of miracles
My precious regular days have already been seasoned
Being older I have forgotten my youth, catching up from behind so I can see it
I overlooked the importance of that important person

Words are not enough, surely I won’t be able to catch up
Words are not enough but, but, thank you.
Aqua Timez-chiisana tenohira <333
=]

No comments: