Sunday, March 30, 2008

I'm right here.


Yesterday was Sports day.
Green House Owned this year again
WootZ!
Everyone seems energetic and excited...
i love the fire on the green house letters...although there is a bit cacat-ness =X
Sad that i wasn't chosen for anything...
i've got no potiential in running...
But my friends were doing their best..
and they can't do it without my support!!!(joking)
Good job Guys!
Have a Good Rest!
i will join you all next year if i can...
Hmm...for pictures...
you can go to Justine's blog http://www.longway-togo.blogspot.com/
There's a post about it...=]



After the sports day...it was movie time again
Kuan Jon,Yi Sern,Andy,Calvin,Kian Huat,Jonathan,Bernard,SparX,Derrick,Hong Xiang and me.
went for Spiderwick...
hahahaha...kinda mad but funny
4/5!
Then Basketball...
hahahaha...we all have super duper diaper fun!
it was a tiring day though.



Today,
went for praying in Banting...
My Great Grand Parents & my Grand Uncle...
we cherish you.


No comments: