Monday, March 17, 2008

If only I have U.

These days have been rainy...
i'm so afraid of the lightning strikes...
i'm all alone in the DARK.
muahahaha.
LAST Friday where we(Rudy,Wei Shen,bro and I) went basketball-ing with Yi Sern,Hong Xiang,Yong Phang...
right after we watch JUMPER...swoof i'm in Egypt!*hi mummy*
At first we thought it was gonna be canceled.
Because it was raining like goats and cows.
But,it all went smoothly later after the rain stopped in a while.=]
We had real fun there.
Everyone seems to be pro...hahaha
Sorry i got no pictures.=X

WAH!
Today,
we got back our test papers...
i was stupid and disappointed.=(
My favourite paper.
MATHS!--->B!*78 marks*
i almost got heart attack-k-k.
Well,i'd not put hopes too high.
Must Study real hard this year.
I promise my parents!
I promise my Friends!
i promise my dog?

Wow.check out andy's blogskin creation
very nice!
http://blogskins.com/info/176796
it's about Death Note!
L Change The World.
in cinemas on 3rd of April 2008.
hahaha...it's a must watch movieeee

HAHAHAHA...
Diana teached me some korean...
kamsa hamnida is thank you--->only for adults
gu-ma-wa is also thank you--->for friends..
Cute is bla bla i forgotten...

OKay bye all...
Oyasuminasai




No comments: