Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Nandomo Nandomo Okuruyo

Today was a bad day...my good friend,Mr.Calvin Chew Chen Hong just lost his cool Ipod today~!
Not fair=[
And now it's gone...
Cheer Up cal
=]
Another day has pass n' 2 more left..
i really don't wanna miss school that fast..
MY friends that i'm missing..ahaha~!
...
FoReVer LoVe<333

Shining right before our eyes,
The glittering sunset
Inside my chest, a profound love
Like nothing I have ever felt before

If I say to myself that I’m fine on my own,
I’m telling a lie

With shadows inching closer on a steep path,
The feel of your clasped hand
It seemed like that gently, tenderly erased the pain.
<333
Time and time again
I'll send it to you, what you’re looking for
All your hesitation will melt away,
Let’s live and FOREVER LOVE

No comments: