Friday, November 16, 2007

Do the thing that makes u happy.

The last day of school was shiok...ahahaha
LoTz n lotz n lotz of fun together...=]
there are huggies..thx for them=] n' goodbyes,happy holidays sayings all around the class *sniffs*
less badminton 'finally'..don't need sweat so much like a cow..haha

I will get 'tak biasa' if i cannot wake up early...and the the 'give-me 5s' with Pn.Nadinah,
Mr.Anthony's yapping around
I am already missing all our friends..especially the ones who cares about me...Khai Shern's jokes...Yi Sern's pinching harassment...ah Pok(Poh KiaT)'s noise
I hope we could go out together or sumthing during the holidays...it's very boring =X ]

SCHOOL LIFE ROX~!~!~!

Today my mad-funny friend Encik.Rudy Seah Kok Yiong had just left Malaysia
fly to Australia...Hope you enjoy your holidays...hahahahaha...don't miss me k?

that's all for
today...bye~!@!@#$^%$&%^
Happy Holidays everyone~!

tomorrow, at this time
where will you be?who will you be thinking about?

always be happy=]


No comments: