Monday, February 4, 2008

Untitled.

Yesterday...
we went for lunch in a chinese restaurant..
So,there was this young lady who works there...
We ordered something...
But the something just didn't reach me...
Somehow dad got fed up waiting n waiting n waiting.......
Called the lady and asked "Where's my food?"
The lady gave the wrong dish to the wrong table...
That youngster got scolding...
I feeeeeeeeeeeeeel terribly sorrrray...

The End...
See i know i'm kind hearted...

HAHA...and for today's CNY Celebration...
The girls and Poh Kiat did wellllll in the pantang(s)...
Darn funny...
And i just broked my glass spoon...Owww...
I'm the black sheep...NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
AND KHAI SHERN TEAMS up with pn.Faridah for the 'Orange Carrying Title'
Khai Shern's hand was so huge and muscular...XD
We,the boys was shouting and supporting him...
He never let's us down...

HAHAHA..Such a fine day...
I hear many are ponteng-ing school tomorrow...

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments: